5641 Monday 28th June / 5641 Wednesday 30th June
Natasha panics as their stalker ups the anti
Mark’s dry cleaned suit is delivered to Declan’s (Jason Merrells) house. Furious, Declan confronts Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) and baffled as to why she stands by her son, he gives her an ultimatum either she come clean about what’s going on with Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) or they can’t be together. Will Natasha agree to his ultimatum?
Carl and Chas argue over Shadrach’s presence
Marlon gets excited about his date with Rhona
Marlon (Mark Charnock) plucks up the courage to ask Rhona (Zoe Henry) to dinner, he gets excited as he teases her about where they are going.
• Aaron (Danny Miller) refuses to accept Shadrach’s (Andy Devine) apology
5642 Tuesday 29th June / Thursday 1st July
Natasha starts to worry about who could behind the funny business
Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) confronts Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) about the flowers and the suit knowing that it would drive Declan (Jason Merrells) away. Later, Natasha is upset when Declan reveals that he can’t be with her any longer if she can’t trust him with the truth. Meanwhile, Nathan’s horrified when he finds a note on his car saying “what are you hiding?”
Marlon runs over Shadrach on his date with Rhona
Carl (Tom Lister) makes it clear he’s had enough, so Shadrach (Andy Devine) leaves Mill Cottage with all his possessions and a bottle of whisky. As he crosses the road drunk, he doesn’t see Marlon (Mark Charnock) and Rhona (Zoe Henry) driving towards him.
• Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) is on a high but Doug (Duncan Preston) is sure she is making a huge mistake with Charlie (George Costigan)
• Maisie (Alice Coulthard) asks an uncomfortable Nikhil (Rik Makarem) if she can stay at h5643 Thursday 1st July is
• Bob (Anthony Audenshaw) worries about the future of his job and the pub
5643 Tuesday 29th June / 5643 Thursday 1st July
Natasha’s stalker reveals himself
Natasha’s (Amanda Donohoe) tormentor is sure the Wylde’s know where Mark is and arranges a meeting to confront them.
Marlon looks set to be lumbered with Shadrach
Marlon’s (Mark Charnock) stunned when he arrives at the hospital and Shadrach (Andy Devine) tells him he’ll move in with him to help alleviate his guilty conscience.
• Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) worries when Charlie (George Costigan) seems under the weather.
5644 Wednesday 30th June
Nathan is acting suspiciously
Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) is shocked when she catches Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) taking money from the safe. What is Nathan playing at?
Holly’s determined to clean up her act
The Barton’s return from holiday on a high, but Holly (Sophie Powles) is deflated when she has to get back to work on the farm, they decide to help her find a job elsewhere. She’s thrilled and swears to Adam (Adam Thomas) she is off the coke.
• Declan (Jason Merrells) tries to get back together with Natasha (Amanda Donohoe), Maisie (Alice Coulthard) persuades her to give him another chance
• Bob (Anthony Audenshaw) is worried about providing for the twins now that his job is at risk
5645 Thursday 1st July
Natasha decides what to do about her stalker
Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) reveals to Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) who their tormentor is and he thinks cash is the only way to snuff out the threat. However, Natasha warns him paying them off isn’t going to get rid of it and is certain the harasser doesn’t know anything. She’s in turmoil as she ponders what to do, and when Declan (Jason Merrells) shows up for their date – she breaks it off with him. Later, in the lay by, Natasha shows up and insists they’ve nothing to hide and she won’t be paying a penny.
Holly refuses to give into peer pressure
Holly (Sophie Powles) gets a job in the kitchen at the pub and reluctantly rejects Roz’s (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) offer of a big night out insisting she promised her mum and dad she’d behave.
Marlon and Rhona remain close as Shadrach comes to stay
Shadrach (Andy Devine) checks himself out of the hospital in a hurry and makes himself at home in Tall Trees.
• Leyla (Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi) is excited about getting the shop up and running and finally getting Farrar’s to themselves as Val (Charlie Hardwick) and Pollard (Christopher Chittell) move into the B&B. But David (Matthew Wolfenden) is uneasy when Declan offers to get Jackson to work on the shop for free
5646 Thursday 1st July
Maisie receives a mysterious birthday present
Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) knows she’s taken a gamble but reassures Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) it is for the best because she’s sure no one knows. Meanwhile, the door goes and Nathan finds a gift for Maisie (Alice Coulthard) on the doorstep with a tag signed from “Dad”. Nathan manages to rip off the tag before Maisie sees it. They watch in horror as Maisie opens the gift, relieved when it’s only a watch. Has Natasha made a huge mistake? Will she pay up?
Shadrach gets some news that makes him rethink his future in the village
At the hospital, Marlon’s (Mark Charnock) exasperated when Shadrach (Andy Devine) doesn’t seem surprised by the doctor’s warning.
Rodney tries to get Doug to move on
Doug (Duncan Preston) is still suspicious as he questions Rodney (Patrick Mower) about Charlie’s (George Costigan) job.
• Not enamoured with her new job, Holly (Sophie Powles) is desperate to join Roz (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) on her night out but reluctantly refuses
• Leyla (Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi) is confused when David (Matthew Wolfenden) outright refuses Declan’s (Jason Merrells) offer without explaining why
5647 Friday 2nd July
Doug thinks Charlie has another woman
As Charlie (George Costigan) heads out once again, Doug (Duncan Preston) is suss. Later, he’s smug when he realises Charlie has lied about his whereabouts and tells Laurel and Ashley he just needs some evidence to prove to Diane she’s making a mistake.
Unable to stop himself, Shadrach keeps on drinking
Rhona (Zoe Henry) senses something is up and Marlon eventually cracks. Meanwhile, Shadrach (Andy Devine) is struggling and after leaving his pint untouched in the pub, he hesitates outside the church before turning his back and cracking open a can – he just can’t help himself.
Natasha’s nerves are beginning to crack
Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) comes home to find a wedding photo of her and Mark ripped in two and reels to know someone has been in the house.
• Victoria (Isabel Hodgins) goes to stay with Annie in Spain
• Holly (Sophie Powles) makes plans to tag along on a night out with Aaron (Danny Miller) and Jackson (Marc Silcock), reassuring John (James Thornton) she won’t let him down – he can trust her
• Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) has a brain wave